|A Parting Gift|
"Afore you depart, I would have you take this: A gift, from all of us."
Talent in Bloom
Unique Healing Item
- Acquire and present the Pilgrim's Charm to the Nun at the Abbey and she shall leave you with a gift.
- Warning: This quest should be started immediately after completing Talent in Bloom.
- After returning to the Abbey and talking to Quina to end Talent in Bloom, the area should be reset by entering the nearby rift stone. Upon exiting from the rift, Clarus should be available inside the Abbey.
- The solution above may not always work. If the Arisen gives away a Blessed Flower from Storage, Talent in Bloom will complete as normal but Clarus may not move into the Abbey.
- Warning: This quest will be canceled upon completion of the quest Reward and Responsibility.
If you have to enter the Catacombs from the secondary entrance (under the bridge) because the southernmost entrance (the trapdoor) is barred closed, Quina will ''magically teleport'' to meet you at this location to continue the quest after you accept her help at the southernmost entrance.
- The Pilgrim's Charm may be purchased in Gran Soren from Fournival, to speed up the completion of the quest.
- Note that if you want to complete the quest by going to the Catacombs, you have to avoid picking up any Pilgrim's Charms elsewhere. Picking up a charm will result in the quest advancing to its delivery stage, removing Quina from the Catacombs and barring you from completing the quest that way.
- If you want the 10 flowers but do not want to do the whole walk with Quina in the Catacombs (or forgot to unbar the door mentioned in the walkthrough above earlier) then simply go and meet her in the Catacombs then ferrystone out, buy a Pilgrim's Charm from Fournival or Aestella and hand that in.