|A Parting Gift|
"Afore you depart, I would have you take this: A gift, from all of us."
Talent in Bloom
Unique Healing Item
Warning: This quest should be started immediately after completing Talent in Bloom.
Be sure to complete this quest before completing Reward and Responsibility or A Parting Gift will cancel / fail.
- After returning to the Abbey and talking to Quina to complete Talent in Bloom, reset the area by entering the nearby Rift Stone. Upon exiting from the Rift Stone, Clarus should be available inside The Abbey.
- The solution above may not always work. If the Arisen gives away a Blessed Flower from storage, Talent in Bloom will complete as normal but Clarus may not move into The Abbey.
One can still enter The Catacombs and meet Quina from the secondary entrance (under the bridge) once her help has been accepted at the the bottom of the ladder at the southernmost entrance (if the door is blocked).
- The Pilgrim's Charm may be purchased in Gran Soren from Fournival, to speed up the completion of the quest.
- To fully complete the quest by going to the Catacombs, avoid picking up any Pilgrim's Charms elsewhere. Picking up another Pilgrim's Charm prior to quest completion will remove Quina from The Catacombs.
- To receive the 10 Ne'er-Do-Part flowers and avoid the whole journey with Quina in The Catacombs, simply meet her in The Catacombs, Ferrystone out, buy a Pilgrim's Charm from Fournival and submit it to Clarus.