- "An advanced form of Darkcounter that persists for a longer period of time and conjures more darkness on a perfect block."
An advanced version of Darkcounter.
Notes, usage and tactics
|Darkcounter||~ 50 seconds|
|Abyssal Riposte||~ 1 min 50 seconds|
|Desecration Feint||~3 minutes|
After a relatively brief incantation, enchants the magick shield with the dark element.
- While the enchantment is active, regular blocks with the core skill reflect deal a moderate amount of dark damage in a small area in front of the knight.
- Perfect Blocks with the core skill reflect conjure a cloud of darkness in front of the knight, damaging any foes in range, with a strong chance to knockdown.
- The chance to inflict torpor and critical hits greatly increases from Darkcounter to Abyssal Riposte. Core damage is also slightly increased.
- The riposte spell causes both physical and magickal damage - generally in the ratio of the caster's cumulative secondary physical and magickal attack strengths.
- The window for perfect blocking is increased by the Prescience augment.
- For more notes, tactics, and other details on conjuring and using 'parry' or 'counter' spell with perfect blocks see Mystic Knight Shield Counters.