- "A young princess from another land who came to wed Duke Edmun Dragonsbane. Fragile and naive, she seems to be suffering greatly under the weight of something."
- Duke's Demesne. Initially the castle garden, later in her chamber in the tower on the far west side. She walks to and from the garden during the day, eventually returning to her chamber.
- Later, Aelinore will be in The Blighted Manse during the quest Duchess In Distress.
- Beyond This Stony Cage (escort Aelinore to the Healing Spring)
- Arousing Suspicion (visit Aelinore's chamber at night)
- Duchess In Distress (rescue Aelinore from the northern Blighted Manse)
- After speaking to her two to three times in the castle garden after being knighted by the Duke during the quest Come to Court, Aelinore will remove the Jester's hat from the Arisen's head as a keepsake. If the conversation with her is continued here she will form an affection for the Arisen, increasing her affinity for them greatly
- If Duchess In Distress is completed her affinity will almost certainly reach a maximum at its conclusion.
- When the Arisen first meets Aelinore, she wears a coronet and a short cape that covers her shoulders. She wears them every time she's in her garden, otherwise her hair is down and she wears no cape.
- Aelinore's pink damask overgown is cut in a style called a sideless surcote. When this garment was popular in the 14th Century, its large side openings were nicknamed the 'Gates of Hell" by disapproving clergy.
- Pink and lavender are the colors of Meloire. The soldiers from Meloire who will escort Aelinore home at the end of Duchess In Distress wear pink and lavender livery.
- It is mentioned that her marriage took place three days ago. This is the same amount of time the marriages of Romeo and Juliet and Othello and Desdemona lasted, thus a literary trope.
- The Set of Queen's Clothing, can be obtained as a free transfer bonus when importing a Dragon's Dogma save into Dark Arisen (PS3/Xbox360) - this item is included in later versions (PC/PS4/XONE) in storage.
- Aelinore's theme song is "Love and Corruption ~Aelinore~" from the Dragon's Dogma: Original Soundtrack.