Airtight Flask is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A container used to preserve materials. Place an item inside to prevent it from perishing."
"A combinable material."
- Can be purchased at Camellia's Apothecary.(as of Dark Arisen they no longer sell them)
- Airtight Flask (x1) can also be found at the shore between Cassardis, and The Encampment, near the cliffs. With Cassardis' gate at your back, turn immediately to your right (North) and proceed down to the beach. Keep to the cliff faces on the left, head northwest down the beach. Soon a large rock will block your route directly, but have a passable space between it and the wall. Take the small path on the left into the cut-in, the Airtight Flask will be perched on a small rock.
- Airtight Flask (x1) can be found in Cassardis between Aestella's shop and Iola's House on the outside wall just to the left of the entrance to Iola's House on a produce kiosk.
- Airtight Flask (x1) can be found on the beach in Cassardis. With the town's main gate at your back, head straight (East) down to the beach, all the way to the water. Turn to your right (South) and it will be easily spotted.
- Airtight Flask (x1) also can be found in Gran Soren Castle, first door to the left as you walk in Audience Chamber, and then room to the right. Flask will be waiting for you atop of the wooden crate.
- Several Airtight Flasks spawn in the "Warrior's Respite" section of Bitterblack Isle, and will respawn after however many days.