- "Bracelets wrought from unnatural alchemick metal."
Part of the Alchemical Set.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||8,040 G|| 25,000 G|
| 77,000 G|
| Click here for|
| 1,050 RC|
| 2,300 RC|
Sorcerer's Quartz x3
|Elemental Resist||Fire +3%||Fire +3%||Fire +5%||Fire +7%||Fire +10%||Fire +11%||Fire +14%|
|Debilitation Resist||Skill Stifling +12%||Skill Stifling +12%||Skill Stifling +24%||Skill Stifling +36%||Skill Stifling +48%||Skill Stifling +48%||Skill Stifling 60%|
- Sold by Madeleine at Madeleine's Shop in Gran Soren (Post-Game).
- May be found in a chest within The Greatwall. Located on the third floor behind a locked door just before the battle with the Wights. It will only be opened if the Guard survives the fight with the Skeleton Lord (10% Loot chance).
- May be found in a chest at The Tainted Mountain Temple. Located in plain sight in the area where Geo Saurians are first encountered (3% Loot chance).
Enhancement Item Locations
- Dropped by a Specter. Found in The Blighted Manse on completion of the Quest Duchess In Distress.
- May be crafted by combining an Eldricite Shard with a Firefly Stone.
- Found at the Gutter of Misery.
- Sorcerer's Quartz
- The base add to magick is an additional +5.
- This can be increased if magick-multiplying augments are equipped on the character, such as Acuity, Attunement, Bloodlust, Ferocity, Equanimity, and Autonomy. Note that some of these augment effects are conditional depending on the Arisen's environment and state of health or even the selected skill.
- The amounts of these cumulative adds are also dependent on the version of the game; some of these augments have different effects in Dragon's Dogma compared to their effect in the Dark Arisen version.