- "A chamberlain who speaks frankly, yet with a tone of resignation."
- During the quest The Wyrmking's Ring, he may have useful information.
- At the conclusion of Trial and Tribulations he reads the verdict on Fournival in Fountain Square.
During Come to Court
- "I've heard the talk. You're the Arisen, eh? Quite the honor to be employed by the duke himself."
- "They're putting steel in the hand of every able-bodied man in the duchy, no doubt you've seen. Even so, it may prove too little. Considering the foe, no force is too large."
- "I do not ken what magick you Arisen work to control the pawns, nor do I care to. Just the same, you're a useful lot when there's need for able hands."
- "Well, keep it up."
During The Wyrmking's Ring
- "If there's talk of a sorcerer, it'll be Salomet, no doubt. I'd hoped we were rid of that rat for good. I do not relish thought of his return. But the pilfered ring does bear a strong magickal affinity... 'Tis the sort of bauble Salomet would covet."