Ambrosial Meat is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A supper so rare and fine as to send gourmands into fits of rapture. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."
"Affects a single target. A combinable material. Restores much stamina. Time Sensitive. Favored by Cassardi males."
- Degrades into Sour Ambrosial Meat
- Restores 700 Stamina.
- Randomly dropped by the following:
- As a Strider, equip the Stealing Skill and rob the Pawns wandering near the Bridge north of Gran Soren.
- Can be obtained during the quest Supply and Demands by talking to Julien instead of the Guard.
- Respawns inside a crate, next to the festival pies in the Ancient Quarry.
- Epicurean Delights - The quest requires Kept Sour Ambrosial Meat.
- Supply and Demands
- Farewell, Valmiro - The quest requires Sour Ambrosial Meat.
2 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Stamina Hammer.
- This item can be forged at The Black Cat for 5,625G.
- A good tip for farming. When fighting the Offline Ur-Dragon, destroyed hearts will occasionally drop either Sour or Rotten Ambrosial Meat. After collecting, use Airtight Flasks to preserve the Rotten Ambrosial Meat and can be turned back to Fresh when combined with Spring Water.
|Ambrosial Meat||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Ambrosial Meat|
|Ambrosial Meat||+||Pickled Mushrooms||=||Liquid Vim|
|Unspeakable Meat||+||Frozen Holy Water||=||Ambrosial Meat|