Ambrosial Meat is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A supper so rare and fine as to send gourmands into fits of rapture. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."
- "Affects a single target. A combinable material. Restores much stamina. Time Sensitive. Favored by Cassardi males."
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Stamina Hammer.
|Ambrosial Meat||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Ambrosial Meat|
|Ambrosial Meat||+||Pickled Mushrooms||=||Liquid Vim|
|Unspeakable Meat||+||Frozen Holy Water||=||Ambrosial Meat|
- Wait 2-3 days for Ambrosial Meat to turn sour before keeping it in an Airtight flask, as this will dramatically improve its stamina-restoring properties (full restoration). Sleeping in an inn will accelerate this process.
- When fighting the Offline Ur-Dragon, destroyed hearts will occasionally drop either Sour or Rotten Ambrosial Meat. After collecting, use Airtight Flasks to preserve the Rotten Ambrosial Meat and can be turned back to Fresh when combined with Spring Water.