|Arise to Power|
Five quests under the same name:
Region: All of Gransys.
Following quests become available after starting the Wyrm Hunt Quests:
Following quests become available after meeting with the Duke:
Following quests become available after completing the first set of Royal Orders Quests:
- Kill 10 Seabirds
- Saurians are mostly found by river banks or rocky terrain, should be found south of Ancient Quarry South Entrance. As well as in Cassardis' Old Well when completing the quest, Deep Trouble or Deeper Trouble. They can also be found around the coast surrounding the Catacombs Rear Passage 2.
- Boars are spread sporadically. Some concentrations in the Deos Hills and father North around Hillfigure Knoll.
- Another reliable source of Boars for this quest are the pigs inside Gran Soren, next to the farmland, these count to your total and they respawn when you walk out and back in through the north gate.
- All the Skeleton Magi needed can be found during the Rise of the Fallen quest, after using the key to get further down the Catacombs, when gathering the orbs needed to continue the quest, you'll meet several Skeleton Magi. They should be more than enough to finish this quest.
- Oxen are usually found outside of Gran Soren, caution should be used while doing it at night, also stay alert of flying Griffins.
- They can also be found near the Eradication Site, close to the Southern Bandit Camp (The Ruins of Aernst Castle) where Maul resides. Be wary of tough bandits in large groups.
- Many seabirds rest upon rocks, ship debris, and the sand of the Unusual Beach just outside of Cassardis. It is recommended to use a ranged type attack as the seabirds scare easily and will fly away if encountered closely.