Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arisen's Bond is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A ring that brims with a mystic light. When gifted to another, it seals his or her bond - and fate - to the Arisen."
- "Details unknown."
Gifting the bond to another indicates that they are the one the Arisen holds most dear. Gifting the ring instantly maximises the Affinity of any person to whom it is given. As an indication of love gifting it often results in the recipient responding in kind to their proposal.DISCLAIMER - The Arisen's Bond does NOT lock in the choice for the Arisen's Beloved. That happens when the quest Deny Salvation is started. That choice is determined by the NPC with max affinity that was last spoken to.
Related quests Edit
- The Arisen's Bond can be duplicated by The Black Cat. Interestingly, the copy is not considered a forgery and instead is a second, legitimate copy. It is slightly cheaper to forge Love-In-The-Roughs and combine with Noonflowers.
- If the Arisen's Bond is given to a person who is kidnapped by the Dragon (see Beloved) the ring will be found on the ground outside the Keep at the The Greatwall after the quest Deny Salvation - indicating that something is amiss with your loved one.
- See The Dragon's Tongue for more details.
- The Arisen's Bond only maximizes the affinity with a character once. Even after being gifted the bond, their affinity will still decay over time.