- Rest until morning or nightfall (costs 500 Gold).
- Manage Item Storage (Deposit, Withdraw and Combine).
- Learn or Set skills.
- Change Vocation.
- Can be found in the Union Inn any time of day.
- Will be in the Pawn Guild in the Craftsman's Quarter.
- Will be in Your House if he was your love interest before The Final Battle
- "These last years, Duke Edmun's seen to repairing worn fortifications and increasing the number of eyes out on watch. Gran Soren's not the largest of cities, sure, but its walls are well strong enough to keep the beasties out. All in all, not a bad place to live."
- If he dies (i.e. during his escort quest), you'll be unable to use his services for 7 game days until he respawns.
- Using the inn frequently increases Affinity with Asalam. In cases of incredibly frequent use it may even maximize it.(This has been patched in Dark Arisen)