"A sword wrought of an unknown metal imbued with holy light, giving its blade an otherworldly glow."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||94,200 G|| 293,000 G|
Amber Dragon Scale x2
| 902,500 G|
Putrid Dragon Scale x5
| Click here for|
| 7,300 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
| 11,300 RC|
Ruinous Relic x2
- Possible reward for killing the Ur-Dragon (offline and online).
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Amber Dragon Scale
- Dropped by a Drake.
- There is one that is commonly found in Devilfire Grove, near the Rest Camp.
- In Post-Game, additionally located at the Conqueror's Sanctuary and in the Chamber of Fate within the Everfall.
- In Post-Game, there is one straight west of Gran Soren in the Estan Plains. Just take the road west right outside the city and you'll see him.
- Dropped by a Drake.
- Putrid Dragon Scale
- Dropped by the Ur-Dragon on destruction of one of its hearts.
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Ruinous Relic
- Magic enhancing augments like Acuity and Attunement increase the effectiveness of magic imbued weapons.
- Although they are NOT the most powerful primary weapons in the game, Holy enchanted weapons like the Ascalon sword, Heaven's key, Cursed Light sword, Totem Mace, Dwells-In-Light longsword are arguably the most useful single weapon for a pawn or Arisen to wield since they damage EVERY creature type in the game (except Death and the Dark Bishop) and VERY effective against all ghosts/specters, undead, skeletons, Living Armor and the Ur-Dragon. For Death and the Dark Bishop specifically, one should bring along a straight up physical damage weapon like Framae Blades, Devilsbane sword, etc. For Dark Bishop one might consider bringing a Dragon Forged minimum Golden Weapon to silence him, optionally changing to more powerful weapons once he has been silenced.
- Ascalon was the name of the sword Saint George used to slay a dragon in legend.
- Due to its Holy Enchantment, attacking foes with Ascalon can cause small portions of health to be re-gained.