Balsac is a leader within the cult Salvation and the source of Skeleton sightings and attacks, the investigation of which forms the quest Rise of the Fallen. During this quest the Arisen and party must face and defeat Balsac in the Confessional Chamber within The Catacombs.
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
- Vulnerable to all debilitations.
- Balsac's reliance on the Set of Salvation Robes leaves hum vulnerable to physical attacks.
- Balsac can summon unlimited Skeletons at will.
Monologue before the battle
- "Welcome, Arisen. Tis an honor to have you come so far to meet us.
Are you here seeking the source of the skeletons, or have you just come to rid us of a few traitors? My thanks, by the by.
I see no call for secrets. It was Salvation loosed those bone warriors upon the land. They are....an experiment.... A vanguard.
All in preparation for the day of reckoning to come.
You shall have an honored place among them, Arisen.
Aye, your bones shall lead the march as the red dawn breaks!"
- "All things....to ash...."
- Much of the Balsac's stat data was sourced from Dragon's Dogma-ドラゴンズドグマ＆Dark Arisen@攻略＆情報まとめWiki (Japanese), subpage : 敵対NPC (Hostile NPC)
- This character may be based on the characteristics of Balzac, the ruler of a castle in the video game Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.