| Base Experience of 2450
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Nearly impervious to Dark magick, and highly resistant against Holy damage.
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Tarred and Petrification.
- Resistant to Blindness.
- Weak against Ice enchanted weapons and spells, and can be frozen.
- Banshees should be dispatched quickly if they must be approached in close quarters, where their shrieks are more effective.
- Banshees can be grabbed and thrown off cliffs or into open flames.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Ice
- Set on fire after Tarring
- Freeze then shatter
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 250 Banshees either with their own Arisen or while traveling with others.
- In Irish mythology, the banshee is a female spirit, usually seen as an omen of death. The scream is said to predict the death of one of the persons who hear the banshee. (Source Wikipedia: Banshee)
- If battled long enough, she asks where her baby is. This maybe a reference to 'La Llorona' or the weeping woman from Latin American folklore.