"Fearsome daggers in the shape of the waning moon. They once served as blades at the ends of polearms."
- An Arisen below the minimal level 14 requirement will experience RAPID stamina loss when wielding this weapon, with both regular attacks and with skill usage (even when attacking with their secondary weapon).
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||6,600 G|| 20,500 G;|
Bladeleaf x 5
| 63,300 G;|
Hellhound Fang x 3
| Click here for|
| 5,700 RC
- Sold by:
- Caxton at Caxton's Armory in Gran Soren (Stage 6+).
- Madeleine at Madeleine's Shop in Gran Soren (Stage 6+).
- Jayce in Devilfire Grove (Stage 6+).
- Alon in the Ancient Quarry (Stage 6+).
- Mathias at the Greatwall Encampment (Stage 6+).
- Barroch on Bitterblack Isle (Stage 6+).
- Aestella at Aestella's in Cassardis (Post-Game only).
- May be found in chests in the following locations:
Enhancement Item Locations
- Can be found in the Bluemoon Tower.
- Hellhound Fang
- Crimson Stone
- The Bardiche was a common pole arm used in Scandinavia and throughout eastern Europe in the 16th century. A descendent of the Danish axe, the Bardiche differs from the Helmbarte in that it does not have a hook at the back (for pulling down mounted cavalry) or a spear tip point at the top. The Bardiche as a pole arm was short (2-5 feet), but the steel blade heads have been modified into daggers in Dragon's Dogma.