"There are many stories of a time, hundreds of years ago, when the Barta Crags were lush, green, and full of life. But then, a dragon rained its fire down on the crags, reducing them to treacherous swampland. It is best to avoid this area altogether, but if you must venture through it, do so at night, for during the day the air is thick with miasma, a poisonous gas guaranteed to cut your adventure, and your life, short."
Barta Crags is a region to the far west of Gran Soren. It stretches in the north from the Greatwall Encampment, to the Miasmic Haunt in the south, over to the Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort in the east.
- Cyclops (Docile, pet of Ophis)
- Snow Harpies
- Gorechimera (Post-Game)
- Sulfur Saurians
- Female Bandits
- Phantasm (at Night)
- Wight (at Night, in Miasmic Haunt and in burial ground west of Greatwall Encampment)
- Mathias (Vendor)
- Ser Adem
- Ser Alfonso
- Ser Frederick
- Ser Mycal
- Ser Tavin
- Ser Thurstance
- Ser Tobin
Points of InterestEdit
- Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort in the east. Home to the female bandits under Ophis.
- Miasmic Haunt in the south. Good place for finding Wights.
- Greatwall Encampment in the north. Rest Camp with Mathias, and entrance to The Greatwall.
- Ophis' Domain in the west. Home to a pet Cyclops, as well as good mid-game loot.
- Soulflayer Canyon West Entrance to the north. Good place for loot gathering.