- "A Steel Beak of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||9,900 G|| 33,000 G|
Gold Ore x3
| 119,900 G|
Hunk of Gold Ore x1
| Click here for|
| 5,500 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x 3
| 7,000 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x4
- Reward for completing the quest An Airborne Plague.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest An Airborne Plague.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Gold Ore
- Hunk of Gold Ore
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in various Bitterblack Isle locations.
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight.
- In the game this item is considered a mace, however in truth it is actually a typical warhammer.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.