- Armor Pieces
- Optional or matching pieces
- Silk Lingerie [Leg Clothing], avoids 'hem line' issues
- Silver Chestplate [Torso Clothing], avoids 'underarm' issues, Leather Chestguard is an inferior alternative.
- Frame Plate [Torso Armor], inferior, no vocation restrictions
The Silk Lingerie and Silver Chestplate adds even more resistance to lowered attributes, and are necessary items to properly show off the design of the set. The Frame Plate is a lower quality torso armor that contains elements of the Beserkin, lacking the fabric arms.
In quality the armor is equivalent to a good or fine quality light armor and provides a good boost in Strength and Magick.
Potential arm armor includes the Gleaming Bangles, which give a magic boost suitable for spellcasters, are suitably high quality, and add to lower magick resistance.
- Sultry Set, a red female armor set.