Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "Armor bearing no maker's mark, blighted by some infernal device."
Level 3 armor generally has Bonus Enhancements, with a variety of beneficial effects, for example they may allow more weight to be carried, give healing or additional protection, amongst other effects.
Bitterblack Isle dropped from large monsters, or an unusual find in chests.
Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 is only found Post-Daimon, except for two chests in The Fallen City. Chests that may contain cursed armor include those in the Midnight Helix, The Forgotten Hall, The Fallen City, or Bitterblack Sanctum.
|Head Armor||Nether Helm||Hood of Shadow||Grave Veil|
|Torso Armor||Traitor's Armor||Coat of Shadow||Grave Mantle|
|Arms Armor||Sinner's Gauntlets||Gauntlets of Shadow||Grave Claws|
|Leg Armor||Betrayer's Greaves||Boots of Shadow||Grave Greaves|
|Head Armor||Hellfire Helm||Hood of Oblivion||Carrion Veil|
|Torso Armor||Hellfire Armor||Coat of Oblivion||Carrion Mantle|
|Arms Armor||Hellfire Gauntlets||Gauntlets of Oblivion||Carrion Claws|
|Leg Armor||Hellfire Greaves||Boots of Oblivion||Carrion Greaves|
For details of how purification works, and outcomes, see Purification
- Though the specific item obtained varies with vocation when purified, the resultant object from a given cursed item will be for a specific part of the body, independent of the actual armor piece obtained.
- There are two tiers of Lv.3 armor - if purification gives a lower or higher tier, then purification under a different vocation would have given a different armor piece, but of the same quality tier.
- Cursed items can be gifted, but the purified results cannot.
- Cannot be forged
- The bonus enhancement can differ from one vocation group to another.