Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A curious bobble, beset with a similarly peculiar curse."
Thiese cursed objects can be Purified by Olra at a cost of 3,000 Rift Crystal to receive either a ring or band that either enhances two weapon skills, a ring that boosts stat, or a ring with a unique effect.
Bitterblack Isle - random monster drop or chest loot. They are rarer than Lv.3 Novelties, but more common than Lv.3 Armor.
Can be found post-Daimon in chests in the Bitterblack Sanctum, the Ward of Regret, The Warriors' Respite, the Gutter of Misery, the Tower of Treasons Repaid, the Forsaken Cathedral, The Pilgrim's Gauntlet, The Forgotten Hall, The Bloodless Stockade, and the Sparyard of Scant Mercy.
For an overview, see Purification
|One of :||One of :||One of :|
|Either a Bloody Knuckle, Master Ring, Ring of Desiccation, Ring of Perseverance, Stonewall Earring, Vandal's Ring, or Wanderlust Ring|
- Master Rings and special rings (e.g. Wanderlust Ring) are common outcomes for all colors.
- Sometimes, a particular vocation color will yield a Skill Band even though the other two colors yield a common stat ring or special ring for the same Gear Lv.3 piece.
- The special rings, excluding the Wanderlust Ring, are obtainable via Request Board Quests or Moonbeam Gems
- The skill bands can also be obtained by purifying lower level gears.
- Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 and Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3 are by far the most common cursed item dropped by Death.