Bitterblack Isle Harbor is the landing point at which Arisen from Gransys alight on the Bitterblack Isle.
It is the start point for the mysterious quest given by Olra to any Arisen who will aid her; Olra can be found on the pier in Cassardis at night after completing Call of the Arisen. The Harbor consists of a pier, with a boat which can take the party back to Gransys by talking to Olra, a Riftstone, a Request Board, and a Resting Bench.
Three paths lead off from the pier - two to each side to initially locked doors, and one main route forward to large double doors leading into the dungeon of the isle.
Loot and points of interest
|Level||Points of interest and loot||Map|
|First Floor||The Pier and Harbor, and entrance to the Garden of Ignominy
Here are also several minable deposits.
|Second Floor||The second floor is normally accessed on the way out and down from the final part of the Bitterblack interior. Parts can be accessed by jumping from the stone columns on the pier to the separate islet. From the islet Arisen with Levitate or Sunflare may be able to make an extreme jump to the opposite side, and then access the remainder of this upper area.|
|Third Floor||The third floor is accessible from the second, or from the Sanctum exit.
A minable spot yields Rubicite x3.
|First level underground||The first level underground contains a small riverlet running crosswise under the interior structure containing the Monument of Remembrance
|Bitterblack Sanctum exit|
Notice Board Quests
- Visions of the End
- The Wages of Death
- In Aid of the Emerald King
- Other Quests
- A Guiding Light
- Eyes of the Deep
- Dousing the Blight
- Slumbering Promise
- The Heart of Darkness (Post-Daimon)
- "It looks a rotten billboard."
- The locked doors can only be unlocked by defeating powerful enemies within the halls of the isle :
- Resting at Resting Benches in Bitterblack Isle does not extend the times to re-spawn a chest and enemies.
- After the Arisen exits from Bitterblack Sanctum, they cannot re-enter it this way again to directly approach Daimon.