|Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3|
Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
Bitterblack Weapons Level 3 can be purified at Olra for a fee of 28,800 RC, the result is one of the twelve weapons listed below. Weapon results are determined by drop location and the Vocation of Arisen and Main Pawn:
- Bitter End [Longsword]
- Blackwing Bow [Magick Bow]
- Darkening Storm [Bow]
- Devilsbane [Sword]
- Devil's Nail [Warhammer]
- Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
- Dominion Claw [Staff]
- Dread Aspis [Shield]
- Framae Blades [Daggers]
- Revenant Wail [Longbow]
- Sanguine Stalk [Archistaff]
- Virge of Madness [Mace]
Weapon purification is predetermined by an in-game list. Cursed weapons discarded or traded away will not skip items in the list as the next time players purifies, it will be one of the same three items as the one previously discarded or traded.
Refer to the Purification page for a more detailed explanation.
By using the Godsbane after purifying players can go back and change the vocations of the Arisen and their Main Pawn to receive a weapon for that vocation instead of the previous one. This essentially gives players a chance to choose one of three weapon.
Only the "color" of a vocation matters, not the specific weapon color, the list below shows possible combinations. Hybrid vocations are considered to be two colors at a time; it is recommended to avoid Hybrid Vocations in order to ensure for more predictable outcomes and make sure that both the Arisen and the Main pawn are the same color.
|Colour||Basic Vocation||Advanced Vocation||Hybrid Vocation|
|Virge of Madness|
|Revenant Wail||Blackwing Bow|
|Blue||Dominion Claw||Sanguine Stalk||-|
- Post-Daimon chests have a chance of containing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3:
- Dropped by:
- Gifting these cursed items UNPURIFIED to Hired Pawns (when releasing them in a Rift Stone) is the only way to share or trade Bitterblack Novelties, Gear, Weapons and Armor. When purified by the recipient, the final outcome is determined by the original drop location of the item and the vocation of the Arisen and Main Pawn at the time of purification.
- There is a solution to increase the chance of the desired Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 to 100%, oddly this involves utilizing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.2. Please refer to the Bitterblack Isle Weapon/Armor Lv.3 Solution page for more information. Please note that this will not alter the predetermined list.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, using even basic core attacks, weapon skills and sprinting will consume unusually large amounts of stamina. In addition, stamina will replenish at a much slower rate. Simply having Framae Blades EQUIPPED while the Arisen fires basic shots from a Rusted Bow will consume considerable stamina.