|Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3|
Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
Bitterblack Weapons Level 3 can be purified at Olra for a fee of 28,800 RC. The result is ultimately one of the twelve weapons listed below; each Weapon has one fixed Red, one fixed Yellow and one fixed Blue result that the player can choose by manipulating the vocation of the Arisen and main pawn at the moment of purification.
RED Results can be one of the following:
- Bitter End [Longsword]
- Virge of Madness [Mace]
- Devilsbane [Sword]
- Devil's Nail [Warhammer]
- Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
- Dread Aspis [Shield]
YELLOW Results can be one of the following:
BLUE results can be one of the following:
Once revealed, an individual Red/Yellow/Blue item will not change upon repurification of that specific Weapon. Since purification is predetermined by an in-game list, cursed weapons discarded, sold in-game or traded away will not skip items in the list as the next time the player purifies, it will be the same three items as the one previously discarded, sold or traded. Refer to the Purification page for a more detailed explanation.
Hybrid vocations are considered to be two colors at a time; it is recommended to avoid Hybrid Vocations in order to ensure for more predictable outcomes (for example, Assassin is a hybrid of Red/Yellow and can influence a purification at random by selecting EITHER a Red or Yellow result).
Bitterblack Weapons Level 3
|Used by:||Basic Vocation||Advanced Vocation||Hybrid Vocation|
|Purified by Red||Devil's Bane|
|Virge of Madness|
|Purified by Yellow||Framae Blades|
|Revenant Wail||Blackwing Bow|
|Purified by Blue||Dominion Claw||Sanguine Stalk||Dominion Claw|
- Post-Daimon chests have a chance of containing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3:
- The Bloodless Stockade
- Chest #12 in the First Level Underground has a very small drop rate (~4.3% chance).
- The Fallen City
- The North-East ornate chest #19 has a very small drop rate (~2.9% chance).
- Bitterblack Sanctum
- The Eastern ornate chest #01 in Daimon's chest room (nearest the door) has a good drop rate (~66% chance).
- The Bloodless Stockade
- Dropped by:
- Gifting these cursed items UNPURIFIED to Hired Pawns (when releasing them in a Rift Stone) is the only way to share or trade Bitterblack Novelties, Gear, Weapons and Armor. When purified by the recipient, the final outcome is determined by the original drop location of the item and the vocation of the Arisen and Main Pawn at the time of purification.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, using even basic core attacks, weapon skills and sprinting will consume unusually large amounts of stamina. In addition, stamina will replenish at a much slower rate. Simply having Framae Blades EQUIPPED while the Arisen fires basic shots from a Rusted Bow will consume considerable stamina.