Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
The result of the purification of a Level 3 cursed weapon will give one of three weapons: one for melee (red), one for ranged (yellow), and one for spellcaster (vocations) - the choice depends on the vocation of Arisen and Pawn, and may be random if together the pair have more than one vocation 'color'.
The result can be pre-emptively changed by setting the vocations of Arisen and Pawn to a specific type before purifying.
For more details of the purification process see Purification.
- Melee vocation results
- Bitter End [Longsword]
- Virge of Madness [Mace]
- Devilsbane [Sword]
- Devil's Nail [Warhammer]
- Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
- Dread Aspis [Shield]
- Daggerist vocation results
- Spellcaster vocation results
Bitterblack Weapons Level 3
|Used by:||Basic Vocation||Advanced Vocation||Hybrid Vocation|
|Purified by Red||Devil's Bane|
|Virge of Madness|
|Purified by Yellow||Framae Blades|
|Revenant Wail||Blackwing Bow|
|Purified by Blue||Dominion Claw||Sanguine Stalk||Dominion Claw|
- Whilst the cursed item can be gifted, the purified results cannot.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, using even basic core attacks, weapon skills and sprinting will consume unusually large amounts of stamina. In addition, stamina will replenish at a much slower rate. Simply having Framae Blades equipped while an under-leveled Arisen fires basic shots from a Rusted Bow will consume considerable stamina.