|Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3|
Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
Gifting these items to pawns is the only way to share Bitterblack Weapons and Armor. The same rules apply to the recipient. The item is determined by the original drop location and the vocation of the Arisen and main pawn.
Biterblack Weapons can be purified at Olra for a fee of 28,800 RC, the result is one of the twelve weapons listed below. Weapon results are determined by drop location and the Vocation of Arisen and Main Pawn
- Bitter End [Longsword]
- Blackwing Bow [Magick Bow]
- Darkening Storm [Bow]
- Devil's Bane [Sword]
- Devil's Nail [Hammer]
- Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
- Dominion Claw [Staff]
- Dread Aspis [Shield]
- Framae Blades [Daggers]
- Revenant Wail [Longbow]
- Sanguine Stalk [Archistaff]
- Virge of Madness [Mace]
Weapon purification is determined by an in game counter. Refer to the Purification page for a more detailed explanation.
By using the Godsbane after purifying you can go back and change the vocations of you and your main pawn to receive a weapon for that vocation instead of the previous one. This essentially gives you a chance to choose one of three weapon.
Only the "colour" of a vocation matters, not the specific used weapons or something like that, the list below only sorts the weapons for which vocation they are mainly used, more than once used weapons are stated only once and not every single time (avoid hybrid classes for more predictable outcomes, and make sure both the Arisen and the main pawn are the same "colour"):
|Colour||Basic Vocation||Advanced Vocation||Hybrid Vocation|
|Virge of Madness|
|Revenant Wail||Blackwing Bow|
|Blue||Dominion Claw||Sanguine Stalk||-|
- Hybrid vocations are considered to be two colours at a time, this means mainly used by and not the best vocation for obtaining them nor the only vocation which can use them.
Bitterblack Isle - monster drop or chest loot.
- Post-Daimon chests that have a chance of containing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3:
- Dropped by:
- There is a way to increase the chance of the desired weapon to 100%, oddly this involves utilizing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.2. Please refer to the Bitterblack Isle Weapon/Armor Lv.3 Solution page for more information. Please note that this will not alter the predetermined list.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3's have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, stamina drain is added to using core attacks and sprinting will be coupled with an extra stamina penalty.