|Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3|
Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
Bitterblack Weapons Level 3 can be purified at Olra for a fee of 28,800 RC, the result is one of the twelve weapons listed below. Weapon results are determined by drop location and the Vocation of Arisen and Main Pawn:
- Devilsbane [Sword]
- Virge of Madness [Mace]
- Bitter End [Longsword]
- Devil's Nail [Warhammer]
- Framae Blades [Daggers]
- Dominion Claw [Staff]
- Sanguine Stalk [Archistaff]
- Darkening Storm [Bow]
- Revenant Wail [Longbow]
- Blackwing Bow [Magick Bow]
- Dread Aspis [Shield]
- Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
Weapon purification is predetermined by an in-game list. Cursed weapons discarded or traded away will not skip items in the list as the next time players purifies, it will be one of the same three items as the one previously discarded or traded.
Refer to the Purification page for a more detailed explanation.
By using the Godsbane after purifying players can go back and change the vocations of the Arisen and their Main Pawn to receive a weapon for that vocation instead of the previous one. This essentially gives players a chance to choose one of three weapon.
Only the "color" of a vocation matters, not the specific weapon color, the list below shows possible combinations. Hybrid vocations are considered to be two colors at a time; it is recommended to avoid Hybrid Vocations in order to ensure for more predictable outcomes and make sure that both the Arisen and the Main pawn are the same color.
|Colour||Basic Vocation||Advanced Vocation||Hybrid Vocation|
|Virge of Madness|
|Revenant Wail||Blackwing Bow|
|Blue||Dominion Claw||Sanguine Stalk||-|
- Post-Daimon chests have a chance of containing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3:
- Dropped by:
- Gifting these items to pawns is the only way to share Bitterblack Weapons and Armor. The same rules apply to the recipient. The item is determined by the original drop location and the vocation of the Arisen and main pawn.
- There is a solution to increase the chance of the desired Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 to 100%, oddly this involves utilizing Bitterblack Weapon Lv.2. Please refer to the Bitterblack Isle Weapon/Armor Lv.3 Solution page for more information. Please note that this will not alter the predetermined list.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3's have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, stamina drain is added to using core attacks and sprinting will be coupled with an extra stamina penalty.