Blessed Flower is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A flower consecrated by Quina herself."
"It brings joy when gifted to another."
"Time sensitive. Quest item. Grants weal."
- Grants Weal while carried in the player's inventory for one day in game.
- The Blessed Flower only has a life duration of one day. If kept in the player's inventory past this time, the flower will wilt into a Dead Flower and is moved into the Other Category.
- Once wilted it will no longer grant Weal and cannot be turned in to complete Talent in Bloom. This should be avoided by making a copy at the Black Cat for 180,000 gold, or by keeping it in the Inn's storage, which "freezes" its state.
- Unfortunately The Blessed Flower can not be combined with an Airtight Flask in order to preserve the Weal effect.
- The Blessed Flower is susceptible to being spoiled by the roar of a Cursed Dragons found in the Dark Arisen expansion.