Blessed Flower is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A flower consecrated by Quina herself.
- It brings joy when gifted to another."
The Blessed Flower is a unique item made by Quina and entrusted to the Arisen during the quest Talent in Bloom. The flower should be presented to a Faith member for examination in order to progress Quina's wish to visit the Grand Cathedral.
- The flower's Weal effect (double Experience Points Discipline Points and Rift Crystals) stacks with Hard Mode, for a maximum of 4x XP, 4x DCP and 4x RC earnings.
- The Blessed Flower is susceptible to being spoiled by the poison clouds emitted by Cursed Dragons and Poisoned Undead found in Bitterblack Isle. Sobering Wine protects the party's status for 90 seconds, including a Blessed Flower carried in the party's inventory.
- In some rare instances, the Impervious effect may not protect the Blessed Flower from spoiling, especially when the Arisen is too close to the poison blast of a Cursed Dragon.
- Cannot be combined with an Airtight Flask, or revived with Spring Water therein.
- The dimming of a Lantern can be used to remind the Arisen to return a Blessed Flower to storage as there will be few more minutes until it wilts, assuming the Lantern was freshly filled and the Flower fresh at the same time.
The Blessed Flower's freshness can be eternally prolonged.
Under normal circumstances, resting (e.g., sleeping) for three full game days (or four rests, for safety's sake) will reset Blessed Flowers in Storage to their freshest state. Blessed Flowers in the inventory of the party will spoil under the same conditions.
- Sets of Blessed Flowers, generally, share the same properties of the least fresh flower in the stack.
- Thus, if a Blessed Flower whose game day is about to expire is placed in Storage the flowers in storage will be contaminated by the used flower and will wilt earlier than otherwise expected. Subsequently resting for three full game days (or four rests, for safety's sake), will convert the entire set to their freshest state.