"An advanced form of Holy Enchanter that extends and amplifies the enchantment, as well as the recipient's magick."
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the holy element, as well as raising the recipient's Magick.
- An advanced version of Holy Enchanter.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Hallowed Invocation with the Shield Enchanter's Ring or Shield Enchanter's Band equipped.
- Like the Boon/Affinity spells of the Mage and Sorcerer, the added damage is based on the Arisen's Magick score.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect duration is shorter, however having all four party members' weapons enchanted accounts for a great deal of fast damage, and better assurance of useful debilitations, like setting a griffin's wings aflame. It also ensures they have the element they need to modify spells like Perilous Sigil and Magick Cannon in case their pawns are being uncooperative.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all your pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Heals more often against any enemies weak to Holy such as Undead.