"An advanced form of Holy Enchanter that extends and amplifies the enchantment, as well as the recipient's magick."
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the holy element, as well as raising the recipient's Magick.
- An advanced version of Holy Enchanter.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Hallowed Invocation with the Shield Enchanter's Ring or Shield Enchanter's Band equipped.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect duration is shorter and more powerful than the corresponding levels of Boon/Affinity. Having all four party members' weapons enchanted accounts for a great deal of fast damage.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all your pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Holy damage will heal its wielder when landing a hit; the HP healed is the same as the wielder's magick defense stat, cumulatively up to the full health of the character. Heals more frequently against enemies weak to Holy such as Undead.