Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"An advanced form of Holy Enchanter that extends and amplifies the enchantment, as well as the recipient's magick."
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the holy element, as well as raising the recipient's Magick.
- For general details of weapon enchantment spells see weapon enchantment.
- An advanced version of Holy Enchanter.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Hallowed Invocation with the Shield Enchanter's Ring or Shield Enchanter's Band equipped.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect is both more powerful and shorter in duration, however having all four party members' weapons enchanted accounts for a great deal of fast damage, and better assurance of useful debilitations. It also ensures the Mystic Knight has the element they need to modify spells like Ruinous Sigil and Great Cannon in case pawns do not have the correct elemental affinity or are otherwise occupied in heavy battle.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all your pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Holy damage will heal its wielder when landing a hit; the HP healed is the same as the wielder's magick defense stat, cumulatively up to the full health of the character. Heals more frequently against enemies weak to Holy such as Undead.
- Releasing this skill prior to fully charging the second bar casts Holy Enchanter, allowing the player to use either skill as the situation demands.