Blindness causes a blanket of black fog that's nearly impossible to see through - the debilitation typically lasts around 15 seconds when on foes, and may last up to a minute if the Arisen is affected.
Blindness can be inflicted with Festival Pies, the spell Blearing, or with Aneled Weapons enhanced to 3 stars or higher. Rarified Aneled Weapons have enhanced odds of debilitating enemies. Almost all Spells cast from an upgraded Aneled Staff or Archistaff can also inflict Blindness.
Depending on how enemies react to blinding can be either helpful or devastating. For example, Goblins become confused while Cyclops become enraged, making them more dangerous. Cockatrices will tend to hover, flapping their wings, but won't unleash their petrifying breath attack, making the encounter much less dangerous as long as the debilitation is active.
For creatures, see List of Creature Debilitation Resistances
|Master Ring||71 to 90%|
|Preceptor Ring||41 to 60%|
|Virtuoso Ring||11 to 30%|
- List of Armor and Clothing Sets with Blindness resistance
- List of Head Armor with Blindness resistance
- List of Torso Armor with Blindness resistance
- List of Leg Armor with Blindness resistance
- List of Arms Armor with Blindness resistance
- List of Leg Clothing with Blindness resistance
- List of Chest Clothing with Blindness resistance
- List of Cloaks with Blindness resistance