Bronze Idol is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A figurine required to do business with a talented artisan. This one is crafted of polished bronze."
- "Gives a shop discount. Favored by Fournival."
The Bronze Idol lowers shop prices by 10% - discounts are given at all shops, both in Cassardis and Gran Soren, and by travelling vendors. Discounts are not given at The Black Cat, or by Fournival. Enhancing costs are unchanged.
Items Unlocked by Bronze Idol
|Maiden's Camisole||Torso Armor||Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort||-||-|
|Maiden's Petticoat||Torso Armor||Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort||-||-|
|Frame Plate||Torso Armor||The Catacombs|
|White Stockings||Leg Armor||Witchwood|
Vault of Defiled Truth
|Ring of Sable||Accoutrement||The Greatwall||-||Joye|
- The discount effect given by the Wyrm Hunt License, Badge of Merit, Bronze Idol, Silver Idol, or Gold Idol do not stack. Only the highest given discount of the best item in your inventory will be used.
- Idols given for quest turn will only alter the merchant's stock once the player reaches level 35 and 2 days have passed
- Only original idols will cause Madeleine and Caxton to upgrade their shops, giving them forgeries will, however, still cause the quests to complete.
- Inventory upgrades carry over to subsequent playthroughs.
- A Bronze Idol Forgery will grant the same discount as the original.
- Items that give discount bonuses do not have to be in the Arisen's inventory, instead pawn's can carry the item and the player can still receive the discount, however having a idol in storage does not give a discount.