- "An advanced form of Blink Strike honed to travel greater distances before visiting a powerful blow upon foes."
An advanced version of Blink Strike, dashing forward with greater speed and distance. In Dark Arisen only, with a suitable Swordsman's Ring or Swordsman's Band equipped either skill can be upgraded to Blitz Strike.
Notes and tactics
- Simliar to a fencing lunge, this blade thrust quickly closes the distance between the Arisen and fast moving enemies like wolves.
- Has good knockdown and stagger power.
- Can be used to evade incoming attacks, dashing clear to a safe distance.
- For Mystic Knight this skill is very effective with Abyssal Anguish.
- The Burst Strike sword move is very similar to the Stinger sword attack performed by Dante in the Devil May Cry games. The director of Dragon's Dogma, Hideaki Itsuno, was also director on Devil May Cry 2, 3, and 4.