"An advanced form of Blink Strike honed to travel greater distances before visiting a powerful blow upon foes."
- An advanced version of Blink Strike, dashing forward with greater speed and distance.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Blitz Strike with the Swordsman's Ring or Swordsman's Band equipped.
- Simliar to a fencing lunge, this blade thrust quickly closes the distance between the Arisen and fast moving enemies like wolves. This skill is the closest thing to a ranged attack for the Fighter vocation.
- Has very high Knockdown power.
- Can be used to evade incoming attacks, dashing clear to a safe distance.
- The Burst Strike sword move is very similar to the Stinger sword attack performed by Dante in the Devil May Cry games. The director of Dragon's Dogma, Hideaki Itsuno, was also director on Devil May Cry 2, 3, and 4.