The Catacombs has multiple exits, but the main entrance is to the north of Deos Hills. Two other entrances to the Catacombs exist, but are initially blocked - these are under the large bridge over the river near Gran Soren, and an entrance close to one of the broken former fortifications in the Estan Plains outside Gran Soren.
- Seeking Salvation, and Rise of the Fallen - investigations into the Salvation cult
- A Parting Gift - acquire a Pilgrim's Charm
- An Unseen Rival III, slay the 2 Living Armor in the Catacombs
- Bone of Contention, slay 36 Skeletons
- Burning Curse, acquire a Headless Icon
- Search Party, one of the journal entries is found here
There are numerous chests, and sarcophagi in the tombs. No plants or mushroom are particularly common, skulls and curatives, as well as throwblasts and similar, and lesser items such as Empty Flasks are common. All kinds of environmental objects such as Pots, Explosive Barrels, boxes and Large Stones are common.
Catacomb Gold is unique to the area's deep level ore deposits.
Gather spots may yield Undead Strategy Vol. 1
- First floor
Chests may contain:
- The chest in the small chamber off a natural rock chamberIron Manicae, Iron Armguard or gold.
- Chest in the small hidden room behind a rockfall : an Iron Helm or other treasure
- Chest near the main entrance : a periapt, throwblast, gold or curative.
- First Level Underground
- A chests containing one of : Scorched Pelta, Crescending Roar, Frozen Tomorrow, Coin Purse of Charity, Light-Cure, Salomet's Secret or a periapt.
- The chest in the Confessional Chamber always contains the dagger Crimson Teeth.
- Second Level Underground
- One chest in a room (of skeleton knights) with an entrance to the natural tunnels through a broken wall will contain a Set of Salvation Robes.
- Another chest will contain the quest item Second Journal Entry .
- Other chests will contain one of:
- Eden's Warden, Feather-Light Pelta, Scalding Razors, Coin Purse of Charity or Jewel of Health
- Bliaut, Full Chain Hosen, Rose Ring or periapts or gold.
- Violet Ring, Ogre Bone, Liquid Vim, Jewel of Darkness, or a periapt or gold.
- Undead Strategy Vol.2, Bronze Sallet, Wizard's Helm, Headless Icon or gold
- Magick Buckler, Frame Plate, Ring of Gules, or Violet Ring - in the chest at the end of the natural tunnel leading up to an iron grill in a side chamber.
- Ghost Tactics Vol.2, or Liquid Vim, Salomet's Secret, a periapt, or gold.
- Missionary's Robe, Dalmatica, Silverwheat Paste or Balmy Perfume
- Skeleton Strategies or a curative, periapt or gold.
- In the Ogre's chamber
- Third Level Underground
- The Catacombs may be explored at any time, even before the quests Seeking Salvation and Rise of the Fallen.
- The Catacombs teem with undead - any form of Holy beased weapon or magic is recommended.
- The only non-undead, skeletal or ghostly inhabitant is an Ogre
- There is a hidden room on the first level of the Catacombs, which pawns will draw attention to - vocations with limited jumping skills can make use of a nearby indestructible crate to gain access to the room via a broken high wall section.