Escort Quests are requests by an people in Gransys to be escorted to certain locations. The goal is to reach the requested destination whilst protecting the escortee from harm from roaming enemies. Escort quests are started by consulting the Notice Boards either at the Union Inn in Gran Soren, or Pablos' Inn in Cassardis. Most characters escort quests start at the Union Inn excluding those of people living in Cassardis.
Completing an escort quest will significantly raise the companions affinity in addition to a reward of gold, experience, rift crystals and special items.
- Portcrystals can be used to develop a quick travel point, before activating an escort quest, eliminating the need to travel by foot and so avoiding enemy attacks.
- Slain escorted persons can be revived using a Wakestone, though this must be done quickly or the quest will fail.
- Common potent dangers on escort quests are suprise or unexpected attacks from a Griffin or a Chimera - in the case of weaker or less well armoured characters like Madeleine these monsters can kill them with one hit.
- Armed companions will fight alongside the party.
- Escorted persons can be healed with group curatives, additionally anodyne will heal the escortee complately.
- Many escort quests require a characters affinity to be raised (to a noticeable level of affection) before they are become available.
- Only one escort quest can be active a time, and no other notice board quests can be started while it is ongoing - the quest can be cancelled by returning to the notice board.
- See also on the Category:Notice Board Quests, for general optional quests.
Pages in category "Escort Quests"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.