- For walkthroughs see Escort Quest Walkthroughs.
Escort Quests are requests by an people in Gransys to be escorted to certain locations. The goal is to reach the requested destination whilst protecting the escortee from harm from roaming enemies. Escort quests are started by consulting the Notice Boards either at the Union Inn in Gran Soren, or Pablos' Inn in Cassardis. Most characters escort quests start at the Union Inn excluding those of people living in Cassardis.
Completing an escort quest will significantly raise the companions affinity in addition to a reward of gold, experience, rift crystals and special items.
Generally only a limited number of escort requests will be advertisted at any given board, not more than six - complete advertised escort quests to free space for new ones.
- Many escort quests require a characters affinity to be raised (to a noticeable level of affection) before they are become available.
- Only one escort quest can be active a time, and no other notice board quests can be started while it is ongoing - the quest can be cancelled by returning to the notice board.
- Generally escort quests are only available at certain stages in the plot, and are withdrawn once the story moves on if not taken up.
- See also on the Category:Notice Board Quests, for general optional quests.
Pages in category "Escort Quests"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.