Sidequests are non-Notice Board quests that are also separate from Main Quests. Most require speaking to the correct NPC in order to begin. These quests are required to be completed in order to earn The Hero Achievement/Trophy. It is encouraged to refer to the chart outline below and also consulting the side quest progression page to accomplish this task. Progression of the main storyline and its quests occasionally close out sidequest branches.
- Please note that many sidequests can be easily missed due to Main Quest progression. Please refer to the Notes section below for a complete list of cut-off points.
Quest Fail Stage
Wyrm Hunt Quests
Rise of the Fallen
Royal Orders Quests
Royal Orders Quests
Duchess In Distress
- Please note that many sidequests can be easily missed due to Main Quest progression as the game does not give forewarning about quest cancellations. Below is a complete chronological list of when sidequests will be cancelled.
- Grim Tidings & Strength in Numbers are cancelled upon beginning A Rude Awakening.
- Floral Delivery, Lost Faith, & Guard Duty are cancelled upon completing Off With Its Head (arrive at Gran Soren).
- Lost and Found is offered after A Rude Awakening and canceled after finishing Lure of the Abyss. If missed, this will cancel an entire questline (Talent in Bloom & A Parting Gift).
- Chasing Shadows, if failed or overlooked, prevents access to Madeleine's Shop and some unique gear. It is canceled immediately upon beginning Come to Court.
- Reaper's Scorn, A Troublesome Tome & Dying of Curiosity are cancelled upon beginning Come to Court.
- The Conspirators & Supply and Demands are cancelled upon completing both Griffin's Bane & Trials and Tribulations (they complete when speaking to Aldous to report your success on whichever you turn in last).
- Rise of the Fallen, Arousing Suspicion, Talent in Bloom & A Parting Gift are cancelled upon completing Reward and Responsibility (upon entering the Treasury with the Duke).
- Land of Opportunity & Bad Business are cancelled upon completing Deny Salvation.
- Search Party is cancelled upon completing Deny Salvation if Reynard is your Beloved. If he is not your Beloved, Search Party is cancelled upon completing The Final Battle.
- Duchess In Distress is cancelled upon completing Deny Salvation if Aelinore is your Beloved. If she is not your Beloved, Duchess In Distress is cancelled upon completing The Final Battle.
- Deep Trouble, An Uninvited Guest, Thick as Thieves, No Honor Among Thieves, Of Merchants and Monsters, Deeper Trouble, Escort Duty, An Innocent Man, Witch Hunt, The Dragon's Tongue, Nameless Terror, An Innocent Man, & Farewell, Valmiro are cancelled upon completing The Final Battle.
- Idol Worship & Supplier's Demand are cancelled upon completing Fathom Deep, which ends when giving Quince 20 Wakestones in the post-game Everfall dungeon (the point of no return for the main story).
- Strangely enough, Mettle Against Metal is never cancelled even after Fathom Deep is completed, but you can never complete it once you complete Fathom Deep.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Walkthroughs (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Sidequests"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.