Character Height is a concept in Dragon's Dogma.
| relative to|
The most obvious difference between tall and short characters are the walking and jogging speeds - taller ones jog faster.
Increased character height will increase Character Weight, all other factors being equal.
- Can wade out into deeper water further without their lantern going out.
- Have longer weapon reach.
- Have a larger hit box.
- Generally have better knockdown and stagger resistance, and resistance to high winds - though this is an indirect effect of increased Character Weight.
- Maximum height is over 210 for males and over 200 for females.
- Minimum heights are around 140 for males and under 140 for females.
- To be able to enter the Goblin Holes in the Shadow Fort, a character's Height should be 150cm or less.
- Can get under and between Cyclops and Ogres legs, giving a useful evasive advantage.