- "Daggers of such deathly cold that even the blood they draw is frozen in an instant. Their ice enchantment is everlasting."
Similar design to the Signs of Valor daggers, but frosty.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||17,900 G|| 55,700 G|
Frozen Holy Water x5
| 171,700 G|
Glacial Rectrix x10
| Click here for|
| 6,200 RC|| 9,700 RC|
- Sold in Post-Game by:
- May be found in a chest within The Tainted Mountain Temple in Post-Game, located in the remains of the area where Grigori was fought.
- May be found in chests within the Chamber of Fate and Chamber of Remorse in the Post-Game Everfall.
- Can be obtained by Purification of a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Frozen Holy Water
- Glacial Rectrix
- Moonshimmer Pelt
- Dropped by a Giant Saurian Sage.
- Frostwyrm Scute
- Dropped by a Frostwyrm.
- With the Dark Arisen expansion, Chilling Razors can no longer be gifted to other players.
- Especially effective against Saurians, Geo Saurians, Poisoned Undead, Banshees and Eliminators, all of which can be Frozen solid by this weapon.
- Rarifying this weapon seems to improve its ability to inflict Frozen on enemies vulnerable to the debilitation.
- To increase the chance of successful debilitation, use multi-strike skills like Thousand Kisses and Brain Splitter.