- "An advanced form of Clarity. Holds the blade in wait, merely deflecting and countering attacks from a greater range, pulling more foes into the attack."
A counter skill that will perform a powerful spinning riposte on enemy attacks. Clairvoyance must be activated shortly before an enemy attacks to initiate the counter strike, similar to a Perfect Block with a shield, but with a larger time window.
Usage and tactics
- When used correctly, Clarity and Clairvoyance function as alternatives to a shield.
- High knockback and knockdown.
- An outward slash will not be used if the riposte is used on a bigger monster like a Cyclops.
- Does not protect against grabs.
- Compared to Clarity, Clairvoyance has a circular slash as counter, instead of a stabbing strike with a narrow attack arc.