- "The Mother Superior of the abbey in the Wilted Forest. A loving woman, she is even sympathetic to the Arisen."
- The quest, A Parting Gift, follows on from Talent in Bloom, but will not initiate whilst the Arisen stays in the Abbey - entering and exiting the nearby Rift Stone may work.
- Clarus' escort quest is only available for a brief period in Gran Soren, and becomes unavailable after entering the Everfall.
- "As one of the eldest nuns who currently resides at the Abbey, I have devoted my life to maintaining the graves of the deceased. Some may see this task as thankless, but it has given my life profound meaning. When not tending to the graves we most often pass our time with study, prayer, and reflection. Occasionally one of the local villagers will abandon a child on our doorstep. These children are taken into the Abbey, cared for, and eventually trained in our ways. Once they've reached the proper age, they join us in our work; fostering youth and honoring death."
- "Ah, a traveler? Welcome, child."
- "We have little to offer in the way of aid, but I hope you find your visit pleasant nonetheless. May the Maker guide you."
- ps3xbox360 With the introduction of Dark Arisen, players have reported a location glitch which spawns another Clarus. Oddly, she can be found at the same location.
- No solution has been found for this odd glitch, however no reports have surfaced if it affects the game in a negative way.