Coin Purse of Charity is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A coin purse said to help relieve one of material desires. It allows money to be used as a throwing weapon."
The Coin Purse of Charity can be used in battle to deal a large amount of Thrown Damage to a single enemy using ready cash as a weapon.
When thrown it uses up to 10,000 Gold in a single strike - damage scales directly with gold used, and minimally with strength - thus poorly endowed Arisen will not have much success with this thrown item.
One Coin Purse can deal over 20,000 damage against an Ox, and around half that against more substantially armored targets - making it it the most powerful thrown weapon available to low level arisen. At very high strength (550+) Throwblast damage can begin to meet the Coin Purse in offensive power.
- Sold by Fournival in Gran Soren.
- Found in the following locations in The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort:
- Found inside a Wooden Chest in the room next to the Gate Lever. (Rare)
- Found inside one of the two Wooden Chests in the Dining Area that also contains an Ornamental Chest. (Rare)
- One can be found in a Wooden Chest next to the Ogre in the Catacombs.
- In Bitterblack Isle :
2 Star Enhancement
- 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Magnanimous Cloak.
|War Bugle||+||Priceless Artifact||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
|Diamond||+||Flammica||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
|Flammica||+||Hunk of Platinum||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
- To equip it, select "Hold" from the Item menu and it can then be thrown a short distance.
- The coins have a small damage area, and usually only strike on foe, if aimed carefully two close foes can be hit at once with a single purse.
- Strength or Magick boosts such as Conqueror's Periapt or Demon's Periapt don't increase damage from the coin purse.
- Pawns will not use this item when it's in their inventories.
- If less than 10,000 gold is owned all of it will be used..