- "An immensely broad yet lightweight sword. Its crossed-blade design will pierce even dragon scales."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||24,000 G|| 74,600 G|
| 229,800 G|
Ebon Blade Piece x12
| Click here for|
| 6,500 RC|
| 10,000 RC|
Elder Ogre Fang x2
- Sold in Post-Game by:
- May be found in a chest within The Tainted Mountain Temple in Post-Game in the remains of the area where Grigori was fought.
- May be found in a chest within the Chamber of Fate in the Post-Game Everfall.
- May be obtained by Purification of a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1.
- May be found in chests in the Vault of Defiled Truth.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Ebon Blade Piece
- Elder Ogre Fang
- Dropped by an Elder Ogre.
- The Crossed Cinquedea has a minimum level stamina drain requirement : level 21. Characters lower than level 21 will experience rapid stamina loss even while executing basic attacks while wielding this weapon.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can no longer be gifted to another Pawn.
- Edmun Dragonsbane wields this sword, usually sheathed at his hip, and uses it to attack the Arisen in the Quest A Warm Welcome.
- This sword is also Grette's personal weapon.
- The Cinquedea was a short sword developed in northern Italy in the 15th century. Roughly translated as "five fingers", it describes the width of the blade near the pommel (approximately the width of an adult male's palm with fingers outstretched). Primarily used as a civilian thrusting weapon, it was carried horizontally next to the buttocks so that it could be drawn laterally from the back. (Source: paraphrased from Wikipedia).