Crows are Birds found throughout the land. They are commonly found perched among forests and caverns. They easily blend in with the environment when they are roaming the earth, and by the time they are noticed, they will startle and fly away. Although they do not have much health, their size and ability to fly make up for this.
- As crows are very skittish when approached, they are easiest to slay at range with bows or magic staff bolts.
- They often drop 100 RC when slain by a person with the Fortune augment equipped.
- Can be drenched.
- Outside The Abbey, on the ground and perched on its walls.
- Along the road through the Wilted Forest
- Going from Windworn Valley to Pastona Cavern
- Inside Bluemoon Tower
- Duskmoon Tower
- Corridor of Emptiness
- Duskmoon Tower (pre Daimon)
- The Absent Apprentice (slay 25 Crows, obtained at the Pawn Guild notice board during the Wyrmhunt License quests)