- For items from Bitterblack Isle obscure by a curse, see Purification.
Curse reduces attack and defense to 60% of their normal values, weakening the afflicted, and causing them to take greater damage as well; in addition stamina is reduced to 60% of its maximum, and cannot be raised above that value whilst cursed.
Curse can be inflicted by throwing Skulls, the spell Perdition, or by using the magic item Decaying Grimoire;(verify) it can be self-inflicted using a Headless Icon, or as a side effect of the Mage's Talisman, Iridescent Talisman and Corpse Nettle.
- Though defense is supposed to be reduced to around 60% of it's original value, Curse affects even weakly armored creatures greatly - such as Ox - it seems that 'in-engine' the actual effect is more akin to increasing damage on cursed creatures by +40%.
For creature resistances, see List of Creature Debilitation Resistances.
|Master Ring||71 to 90|
|Preceptor Ring||41 to 60|
|Virtuoso Ring||11 to 30|
- List of Armor and Clothing Sets with Curse resistance
- List of Head Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Torso Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Leg Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Arms Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Leg Clothing with Curse resistance
- List of Chest Clothing with Curse resistance
- List of Cloaks with Curse resistance