Cursed Carving is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A seemingly ensorceled statue. Its eerie countenance seems ready to emit a foul poison at any moment."
The Cursed Carving is a very heavy false idol, found only in the Wilted Forest.
The are favored gifts of Members of the Faith.
- Journey to the Rotting Wood (collect 3 Carvings from the Wilted Forest).
- Burning Curse (a Carving can be combined with Catacomb Gold to make a Headless Icon).
2 Star Enhancement
3 Star Enhancement
- 5x for 3 Star Enhancement of Virge of Madness.
|Cursed Carving||+||Catacomb Gold||=||Headless Icon|
- Cursed Carvings cannot be given to Caxton or Madeleine for their respective inventory quests, Idol Worship and Supplier's Demand.
- Cursed Carvings found in the wild will only re-appear once a New Game Plus is started.
- This is the heaviest combinable item in the game, though some Engraved tablets are heavier.