Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cursed Carving is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A seemingly ensorceled statue. Its eerie countenance seems ready to emit a foul poison at any moment."
- "A combinable material. A rarity. Favored by members of the Faith."
The Cursed Carving is a very heavy false idol, found only in the Wilted Forest.
|In a circle of Loneflowers just outside of and west of The Abbey.
|In the Wilted Forest atop a large stone formation that is near the area of the Chimera. Look for the highest rock formation in that region and climb it. At its peak, near the branch, should be the carving.
|Can be found in either of the chests outside The Abbey, on the route down to the Prayer Falls - the chests may contain other items.|
|In the river facing niche of a low rock form midway up the river bank. Found halfway between the ford between the Wilted Forest and Cursewood, and the Prayer Falls.|
- Burning Curse (can be combined with Catacomb Gold to make a Headless Icon).
- Journey to the Rotting Wood (collect 3 from the Wilted Forest).
2 Star Enhancement
3 Star Enhancement
- 5x for 3 Star Enhancement of Virge of Madness.
|Cursed Carving||+||Catacomb Gold||=||Headless Icon|
- Cursed Carvings cannot be given to Caxton or Madeleine for their respective inventory quests, Idol Worship and Supplier's Demand.
- Cursed Carvings do not re-spawn once they are collected (until New Game Plus).
- This is the heaviest combinable item in the game, though some Engraved tablets are heavier.