Cursed Carving is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A seemingly ensorceled statue. Its eerie countenance seems ready to emit a foul poison at any moment."
"A combinable material. A rarity. Favored by members of the Faith."
|In the Wilted Forest atop a large stone formation that is near the area of the Chimera. Look for the highest rock formation in that region and climb it. At its peak, near the branch, should be the carving.|
|Can be found in either of the chests outside the Abbey, near to where the first Cursed Carving can be found.|
|In the niche of a low rock form midway up the river (where tress are growing on the map) if one takes a left at the ford (Wilted Forest side), off the road, and makes their way along the riverbank, towards The Abbey.|
- Burning Curse (can be combined with Catacomb Gold to make a Headless Icon).
- Journey to the Rotting Wood (collect 3 from the Wilted Forest).
2 Star Enhancement
3 Star Enhancement
- 5x for 3 Star Enhancement of Virge of Madness.
|Cursed Carving||+||Catacomb Gold||=||Headless Icon|
- Contrary to popular belief, Cursed Carvings CANNOT be given to Caxton or Madeleine for their inventory quests, Idol Worship and Supplier's Demand respectively.
- Can be duplicated perfectly at the Black Cat.