- "An advanced form of Dark Boon that augments the enchantment's duration as well as the recipient's Magick."
Dark Affinity enchants weapons with dark magick. The enchantment creates slow moving oscillatory magick missiles which will seek enemies in close proximity when using Magick Bolt and Focused Bolt. These bolts are ineffective for enemies at range due to both their slow speed and limited range and lifespan.
- An advanced version of Dark Boon.
- For general details of weapon enchantment spells, see weapon enchantment.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Dark Pact with a suitable Staff Enchanter's Ring or Band equipped.
- The enchantment lasts 2 minutes.
- Like other dark weapon enchantments, Dark Affinity has a chance to inflict a Critical Hit on a target - the chance is increased by around 50% from Dark Boon - but the magick power of the spell is otherwise boosted only minimally.
- Effective against Saurian Sages, Sirens and Grigori.
- Contrary to popular belief, dark enchantments do not inflict additional damage based on physical attack, Defense or Magick Defense, nor do they inflict Torpor.
- Click the left analog stick to cast this spell on the Arisen.