Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"A sword with a hilt in the design of outspread demon wings. It still thrums with the acridity and rage of its former owner, who died wielding it."
- This is the most powerful physical-based sword in the game.
- Devilsbane inflicts Slashing damage, lighter in weight but less powerful than the Blunt damage inflicted by the Virge of Madness mace.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s have a minimum level requirements of level 51. Until the level requirement is met, using even basic core attacks, weapon skills and sprinting will consume unusually large amounts of stamina. In addition, stamina will replenish at a much slower rate. Simply having a Devilsbane EQUIPPED while the Arisen uses a Rusted Shield or Rusted Magick Shield to block will consume considerable stamina.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||102,000 G|| 285,600 G|
| 816,000 G|
Nightfall Cresset x9
| Click here for|
| 8,000 RC|
Daimon's Claw x2
| 16,000 RC|
Vile Wakestone x1
- Can be obtained by purifying a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3.
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Nightfall Cresset
- Daimon's Claw
- Dropped by Daimon.
- Vile Wakestone
- Obtained by killing Daimon's second form.
- It bears a resemblance to the Dragon's Dogma Sword, the differences are that its hilt depicts a set of red demon-like wings rather than golden dragon wings, and a slightly narrower blade. Its name suggests that it may have been Daimon's weapon, and possibly even a Dragon's Dogma originally, twisted by their transformation.