Devilfire Grove is a small region in Southwest Gransys. It contains a Rest Camp, South of The Ancient Quarry's Southern Entrance, where items and equipment can be purchased and is home to The Shadow Fort to the West. Within Devilfire Grove lies one of the game's most deadly enemies here, the Drake.
- From A Different Sky - Part 5
- From A Different Sky - Part 8
- A Travelling Quest
- See Points of Interest
- Drake (Located to the west of the Rest Camp.)
- Cyclops (Follow the trail south-west out of Rest Camp. After exiting the small ditch you will see a slope and some trees to your left. Heading up the slope and off the trail you will soon encounter the Cyclops.)
- Jayce (Vendor)
- Ser Abell
- Ser Colby
- Ser Ewart
- Ser Jayce
- Ser Lenn
- Ser Nathaniel (Innkeeper)
- Ser Robert
Points of InterestEdit
- Rest Camp to the East
- The Shadow Fort to the Northwest
- Ancient Quarry Southern Entrance to the Northeast
- Newer Arisens should take heed in Devilfire Grove due to the Drake and patrols of Goblins and Hobgoblins roaming the forest.
- Sometimes if the Arisen has an enhanced weapon and dies fighting the Drake located in the center of Devilfire Grove, the Drake might accidentally run into the water of Lake Hardship and get swallowed by the brine, causing the leveled weapon to become Dragon Forged.