- Note : chest loot lists are incomplete
|3||Conqueror's Periapt||4||Coin Pouch|
|5||Coin Pouch||6||Mage's Periapt, Seeker's Token|
|7||Mage's Periapt||8||Enlistment Corps Banner|
|9||Blinder Arrow||10||Desiccated Herbs|
|11||Dragon’s Spit||12||Oil Arrow, Blast Arrow|
Weapon/Armor Piles (minor items not listed):
- On rocks north west of Ancient Quarry South Entrance: Throatcutters or Rusted Daggers
- North western edge of Lake Hardship: Ironclad Staff or Rusted Warhammer
- By the path south east of The Shadow Fort: Hemp Shirt or Rusted Daggers
- "Look, Arisen -- a rope. Seems suspicious..."
- "You don't see trees like this elsewhere."
- "I daresay this road scarce sees civilian use."
- "By the looks of it, 'tis a grand and sturdy fortress."
- " 'Tis known as the Shadow Fort, built to ward against a goblin invasiion."
- "That's not a pleasant odor... Monsters must be near."
- "What a splendid woodland, and so rich in resources."
- "Look at these... Goblin tracks. They are troublesome in groups."
- "The marsh grows deep at its center, I should think. We'd best go around."
- "We may be able to glean material from the boulders of this wood."
- The Drake has a zone in which it will fight. If the Arisen exits this zone (generally the forest), the Drake will not pursue, and will usually return to its roost.
- Occasionally the Drake might accidentally drop into the water of Lake Hardship and get swallowed by the Brine, which may cause unexpected Dragonforging.
- Lower level or poorly equipped Arisen might want to avoid Devilfire Grove due to the Drake, with its ability to possess pawns to attack the Arisen and the Dragon Roar which instantly kills all pawns within range.