Dire Gouge is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "An advanced form of Gouge that appends still more strikes to an onslaught on a foe the user is clinging to."
- An advanced version of Gouge.
- In Dark Arisen, becomes Deadly Gouge with a suitable Assassin's Ring or Assassin's Band equipped.
- This skill does nothing unless the Arisen is climbing an enemy.
- Climb and use this skill on an enemy's weak points : Dragon hearts, Cyclops eyes, Daimon's head/face, etc.
- Rapidly press the Dire Gouge skill button to add more damage to the attack.
- An Arisen clinging to a Drake's head while it is in the air using Gouge