- "An advanced form of Perfect Defense that guards against all attacks at a greatly decreased Stamina cost."
An advanced version of Perfect Defense, that greatly increases defense whilst draining less stamina whilst active.
|Perfect Defense||30 per sec|
|Divine Defense||15 per sec|
- Divine Defense drains less stamina than Perfect Defense
- Hits blocked will drain extra stamina - the stronger the blow the more stamina will be lost.
- The hit absorption of both skills are the same
- Once stamina is exhausted the defense ends, if a hit drains the last part of stamina the block will not be broken, though exhaustion will follow.
- Allows its user to ignore grapples and grabs, including the grapple holds of possessed pawns, and also prevents many grab attacks such as those of cyclopes, ogres, harpies drakes, and gargoyles.
- Perfect and Divine Defense does not defend against all attacks :
- This skill can block debilitations from stone sarcophagi (Curse), Cockatrices (Petrification).
- Prevents Skill Stifling from Dragon Roar.
- Useful in tandem with Shield Summons to bait enemies to focus on the Arisen while pawns cast big spells or pick off the distracted enemy opposition.
- This can be a life-saver when the Arisen's health is low, with no curatives available.
- Activate the skill again to cancel. Alternatively [jump] to cancel.