"Graceful daggers with a lethal sting. Lightweight and easy to wield, even for the aged and infirmed"
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||15,600 G|| 48,610 G|
Veteran's Periapt x2
| 171,700 G|
Priceless Artifact x2
| Click here for|
| 5,300 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x3
| 7,800 RC|
Ring of Thrift x1
- Obtained during the quest; Bad Business.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Veteran's Periapt
- Sold by Fournival in Gran Soren during Post-Game when his Affinity is at a high level.
- May be found inside a Chest towards the northern edge of the Witchwood, at the area before Selene's Cottage is reached.
- Can be found as random loot inside Stone Sarcophagi located around the northern Healing Spring near The Blighted Manse.
- You are rewarded three of these by Aelinore for escorting her to the northern Healing Spring in the Notice Board Quest Beyond This Stony Cage, initiated from the Union Inn in Gran Soren.
- Can be stolen from Gran Soren Soldiers using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Salvation Members using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Wandering Pawns using Master Thief.
- Priceless Artifact
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in various Bitterblack Isle locations.
- Ring of Thrift
- This weapon is easily missable and can only be obtained during Bad Business. The Divine Razors are located on the counter in Madeleine's Shop contained in an item bag.
- Despite the name these daggers have no holy enchantment, however Heaven's Key, daggers of near identical design do carry permanent holy enchantment.
- This dagger is Madeleine's weapon of choice. In a quest item unimplemented in the final version of the game Madeleine's dagger is given the moniker "Eager Fang", with the description "Madeleine's cherished dagger. It feels warm, as though her ardor yet courses through it".