- "An advanced form of Cloudburst Volley that expands the area of the attack."
An advanced version of Cloudburst Volley, which fires 11 arrows onto the selected target.
Usage, tactics, and notes
- Press the assigned skill button to charge, and press again (or ranged attack) to release the downpour.
- The falling point of the arrows is indicated by a thin shaft of light, and circle on the ground indicating the point of impact.
- Move the view (right stick) up or down to change the trajectory of the arrow, and hence distance of impact.
- Firing downhill does not increase range.
- The shaft and circle will turn blu-ish if they are targetting a foe - when aiming take into account any movement of the creatures whilst the arrows are in flight.
- Damage and tactics
- The arrows fire can be Special Arrows such as Blast Arrows - multiple arrows will be used per volley. The arrows will also carry any enchantment on the bow, and can debilitated if used with the Rusted Bow.
- Due to the high number of arrows damage output is very high.
- As the arrows fall from above this skill is effective in targeting heads.
- Mulitple small foes can be hit with a single volley if they are close enough.
- Pawns are effective at rapidly and accurately targeting foes.
- Unlike Splinter Dart and related skills these bow skills are not so affected by low ceilings.