- "An advanced form of Cloudburst Volley that expands the area of the attack."
An advanced version of Cloudburst Volley, which fires 11 arrows onto the selected target.
Usage, tactics, and notes
- Press the assigned skill button to charge, and press again (or ranged attack) to release Downpour.
- The falling point of the arrows is indicated by a thin shaft of light and circle on the ground indicating the point of impact.
- Move the view (right stick) up or down to change the trajectory of the arrows, and hence distance of impact.
- Firing downhill does not increase range.
- The shaft and circle will turn bluish if they are targeting a foe.
- Damage and tactics
- The arrows fired can be Special Arrows such as Blast Arrows.
- The arrows will carry any enchantment on the bow, and can debilitate if used with the Rusted Bow.
- Due to the number of arrows the damage output is very high.
- As the arrows fall from above, this skill is effective in targeting heads.
- Multiple small foes can be hit with a single Volley if they are close enough.
- Can be used to kill Leapworms that are still hidden.
- Can be fired before opening a chest in which a Maneater may lurk.
- Pawns are effective at rapidly and accurately targeting foes.
- Unlike Splinter Dart and related skills, these bow skills are not so affected by low ceilings.