Dragon's Spit is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A combustible designed to envelop the area around the point of impact in flames."
- May be found in chests throughout Gransys.
- 100 are given by Ser Abell as a reward for his escort quest Misery Seeks Company.
- May be found on Bitterblack Isle in The Arisen's Refuge.
- Sold by:
2 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Scalding Razors.
|Sconce||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon's Spit|
|Sconce||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon's Spit|
|Flammica||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon's Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Brick||=||Dragon's Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Cassardite||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Burst-Rock||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
- Not to be confused with Throwblast. Dragon's Spit will set enemies alight with fire, whereas Throwblast is a handheld grenade that inflicts physical damage and may set the enemy on fire simultaneously.
- Like Throwblast, much of the damage comes from the contents of the item, regardless of the thrower's skill or strength - however, the damage from a Throwblast does increase somewhat as the thrower increases in core strength.
- Tarring an enemy first greatly increases damage.
- Sometimes thrown by Hobgoblins.