Dragon’s Spit is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A combustible designed to envelop the area around the point of impact in flames."
- May be found in chests throughout Gransys.
- 100 are given by Ser Abell as a reward for his escort quest Misery Seeks Company
- May be found on Bitterblack Isle in The Arisen's Refuge
- Sold by:
2 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Scalding Razors.
|Sconce||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon’s Spit|
|Sconce||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon’s Spit|
|Flammica||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon’s Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Brick||=||Dragon’s Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon’s Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Cassardite||=||Dragon’s Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Burst-Rock||=||Dragon’s Spit x3|
- Often confused with Throwblast. Dragon's Spit will set enemies alight with Fire, however, a Throwblast is a handheld grenade that does physical damage and sets the enemy on Fire simultaneously.
- Like Throwblast much of the damage is from the contents of the item, and so inflicts high damage regardless of the thrower's skill or strength - however the damage from a throwblast does increase somewhat as the thrower increases in core strength.
- Tar an enemy first to greatly increase damage.
- Sometimes thrown by Goblins.