"The wonderous liquid of a dragon's eye. Collect it from each species and you may alter the rewards from defeated foes."
The item's description implies that, if the Arisen carries all three tears (Drake's Tear, Wyrm's Tear and Wyvern's Tear), the likelihood of enemies dropping rare items is increased. The exact adjustment is unknown.
Below is a list of locations where Drakes appear:
- Devilfire Grove, in the area west-southwest of Lake Hardship.
- Conqueror's Sanctuary, after the main quest, The Final Battle.**
- Estan Plains, near the north entrance to the Ancient Quarry.*
- Chamber of Fate in The Everfall, during the quest; Fathom Deep.*
- also dropping by fire drake on BBI
Only found in Post-Game*
This dragon is a unique variant from other dragons. Please refer to the Special Lesser Dragons page.**
- The drop rate for tears is a flat 5% chance. This is based on per drop, as opposed to per monster.
- Example: The dragon you just slayed drops 5 items every death. Each of those 5 items has a 5% chance to be a tear. This can lead to multiple tears dropping from one Drake if they are very lucky.