Targets that are soaked are signified by a glossy gray tone color around the body that can be easily mistaken for Tarring. It causes no hindrance in movement or actions.
Being Drenched in water will extinguish an equipped Lantern, which may subsequently be unequipped and re-equipped to re-light them. Removing Drenched status with the use of a curative will also re-light an equipped Lantern.
- Drench then follow up with lightning or ice based spells or weapons.
- If the Arisen is fighting near a river, lead the target to the water and follow up with attacks after the effect is applied.
- For equipment, see List of Equipment with Drenched Resistance
- For creatures, see List of Creature Debilitation Resistances
- "Soaked to the bone!"
- Saurians cannot be drenched, as most of them live near water. Many actually sleep under water.
- Being Drenched can protect from fire, but will not work against prolonged exposure - such as from a dragon's breath.
- The water of Healing Springs does not inflict the Drenched debilitation.
- The Shed Cape is stated to mitigate drenching (and tarring), but this is not reflected in its stats - however it does cover an item with negative drenched (and tarred) resistance, the Surcoat, when worn as part of the 'Plain Surcoat Set'.