Leaving Your CellEdit
While in a cell, you cannot access your inventory, and to escape you must either bribe Ser Jakob to release you, paying him up to 5,000 gold, or all of however much you have on you if less than 5,000.
You can also escape your cell if you previously held a Skeleton Key in your inventory before your capture. With the key, simply unlock the door to your cell and leave. Blatantly walking past Ser Jakob after escaping will not trigger him to throw you back in your cell, so you're free to re-equip yourself and carry on.
- Occasionally Feste
- Julien (if you chose to intervene and revived him afterwards)
- Ser Jakob
- Ansell (Quest:An Innocent Man)
- After completing the quest, you'll be able to access the dungeon via the slums
- Whether or not you want to sneak back into the castle is up to the player
- There are lots of Spiders and Snakes and Rats in the tunnel leading out of the Dungeon
- If you kill the jailer while escaping the dungeon before gaining access to the Duke's Demesne, you will be trapped with no way of getting out.