- "A blazing blade that cannot be extinguished. Possessed of a fire enchantment for all time."
- Sold by Reynard, after completion of the first part of the quest Search Party.
- Sold by Caxton at Caxton's Armory after giving him a Bronze Idol or better during the quest Idol Worship.
- May be found at a gather spot at The Tomb of the Unknown Traveler, located in a stone with a sword sticking out of it.
- May be found within chests in the Catacombs, Ancient Quarry, and Watergod's Altar (see maps therein).
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,610 G|| 8,110 G|
Necrophagous Loin x3
| 25,000 G|
Magick Medal x3
| Click here for|
| 5,200 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 7,200 RC|
Large Fisheye Stone x2
Enhancement Item Locations
- Necrophagous Loin
- Magick Medal
- Hunk of Platinum
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits on Bitterblack Isle.
- Large Fisheye Stone
- "Eden's Warden" is a Judeo-Christian reference to a fiery sword created by God to guard the route back into the Garden of Eden after the Fall of man :
- "After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life." (Genensis 3:24)
- Can be paired, replaced or supplemented with with the Fire enchanted shield Scorched Pelta.
- The Font of Fire is a permanent fire enchanted mace suitable for Mystic Knights.