- "A blazing blade that cannot be extinguished. Possessed of a fire enchantment for all time."
- Sold by Reynard, after completion of the first part of the quest Search Party.
- Sold by Caxton at Caxton's Armory in Gran Soren after giving him a Bronze Idol (or better) during the quest Idol Worship.
- May be found at a gather spot at The Tomb of the Unknown Traveler, located in a stone with a sword sticking out of it.
- Within chests on the second level underground in the Catacombs.
- In an 'eye' shaped tunnel area in the southeast part of the Ancient Quarry.
- In the Watergod's Altar, immediately after descending the ladder leading to the room full of Saurians guarding the bridge lever.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,610 G|| 8,110 G|
Necrophagous Loin x3
| 25,000 G|
Magick Medal x3
| Click here for|
| 5,200 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 7,200 RC|
Large Fisheye Stone x2
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Necrophagous Loin
- Magick Medal
- Hunk of Platinum
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits on Bitterblack Isle.
- Large Fisheye Stone
- The Eden's Warden sword is a Judeo-Christian reference from the Torah and Holy Bible.
- In Genesis 3:24, Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden after they both consumed a forbidden apple from the Tree of Life. They were escorted out of paradise by Archangel Jophiel (a member of the cherubim), who brandished a fiery sword.
- "After sending them out, the Lord God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the Tree of Life." (New Living Translation).
- After the "Fall of man", God had angels guard the entrance to the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life was guarded by an additional sentry : a flaming sword, Eden's Warden (fictional name).
- Can be paired, replaced or supplemented with with the Fire enchanted shield Scorched Pelta.
- The Font of Fire is a permanent fire enchanted mace suitable for Mystic Knights.